In part 1 of our checklist we covered event features to be included in your hybrid event, to help ensure user experience is optimized. We now want to share the key services to add to your hybrid event, so you can increase the value for your hybrid audiences. Use our checklist below and run an extraordinary hybrid event!
- Will you need a live translator and how will their user experience be managed at the hybrid event? How will you share their live services in person and online?
- Will you need close captioning and how will their user experience be managed at the hybrid event? How will you share their live content feed for all users?
- Will you create a real stage at the live event and share the same stage virtually? Will you create a separate virtual stage backdrop?
- Do you want to design your own virtual stage or have your AV provider do the design, before creating it virtually?
- Will you have live demo rooms or share all demos virtually? Will they be on a real stage or a virtual stage?
- Who will have access to demos from a presenter and viewer perspective?
- Will you webcast and stream all parts of the live event to your virtual audience? How will you decide which rooms are key?
- How will you set up registration? Will it be partially at the live event and partially virtual, or will everything be done online prior to the event?
- Will you create a custom registration website to manage different ticket types, users and registration processes? Will you manage registration yourself or have your AV provider take it on?